The abstract should be submitted via Email(HMWS2019@ipp.ac.cn) before 1 July 2019.
The abstract should be prepared according to the following instructions:
- Document format should be PDF, DOC or DOCX.
- File should be named as "Session number-family name of submitting author". For example, if Dr. Williams submit an abstract in the field of session 5 (Isotopic effect on particle and heat transport), his submitted file should be named as "5-Williams". The session numbers can be found by clicking here.
For your convenience, a template is provided that can help you to prepare the abstract.
- Page size: A4 (210 mm by 297 mm), vertical orientation
- Margins: 25.4 mm top and bottom; 31.8 mm right and left
- Email address of the presenting author
- Text: 1 spaced, 12-point size, Times New Roman Font, aligned on both sides
- The authors should make sure that the files do not include copyrighted fonts or other impediments for reproduction
- Length: 1 page
- The abstract may be text only or contain figures and graphics, but must be only 1 page.
Participants are encouraged to publish their presentations in a special issue of Nuclear Fusion journal. Payment for the publication is not included in the registration fee.
Deadline for submission of electronic versions of manuscripts is 1 December 2019.
Manuscripts should be prepared according to the standard Nuclear Fusion rules. If you have any questions on format etc please contact the Nuclear Fusion editorial team on http://iopscience.iop.org/journal/0029-5515.