17th International Workshop on H-mode Physics and Transport Barriers

Shanghai, China

9-11 October, 2019

Visa support

Who need a Chinese visa

Most foreign participants need to apply for a visa to enter the China. Participants from Japan, Singapore, Brunei can enjoy a 15-day visa-free stay. Ecuadorian and Tongan citizens can enjoy a 30-day visa-free stay.

Invitation letter

Organizing committee and Institute of Plasma Physics Chinese Academy of Sciences will provide an official letter of invitation for all participants who have fill out the part II of registration form. If you need apply for a visa, please submit the registration form as soon as possible.

Visa type

The participants should apply for a F-type visa. This visa are issued to those who intend to go to China for exchanges, visits, study toursand other activities. The companions of paticipants should apply for a L-type visa, which is isuued to those who intend to go to China as a tourist. The organizing committee will not provide invitation letter for the companions. However, the companions can use the booking records of hotels and flights as visa supporting documents.
To find more the details about Chinese visa, you can refer to: about Chinese visa

About Us | Contact Us | ©2019 Institute of Plasma Physics, Chinese Academy Of Scieneces